Efflorescence Control Agent for Concrete
ConTec EC-135 is an integral water repellent admixture used in low slump concrete units such as architectural block, paving stones, SRW units, or masonry mortar. Use this unique formulation chemical to react with concrete to prevent water penetration and control efflorescence. ConTec EC-135 contains new and improved primary efflorescence control and enhances the color and appeal of all types of concrete products. Use in both mortar and masonry units EC-135 to reduce water infiltration through masonry walls.
- Increases hydrophobic properties and lowers absorption rates
- Impedes the formation of primary and secondary efflorescence
- Increases product durability with its unique densifying properties
- Aids color development and can shorten production cycles
- Reduces mechanical abrasion in equipment.
ConTec EC-60 can be used in all types of manufactured concrete in which the reduction of efflorescence and water permeability is desirable.