Efflorescence Control Agent for Concrete
ConTec EC-60 is an integral efflorescence control admixture used in low slump concrete units such as architectural block, paving stones, SRW units, or masonry mortar. Careful control of materials and blending technology allows EC-60 to help you control cost. It is both economical and effective. ConTec EC-60 contains a unique blend of efflorescence control agents and cement and pigment dispersion aids. Use this product for effective efflorescence control and to enhance the color and appeal of all types of concrete products.
- Add lubricity to the mix and improves compaction rates
- Contains multiple cement and pigment dispersants for strengt
- Impedes the formation of primary and secondary efflorescence
- Reduces cost through careful material and production choices
- Aids color development and can shorten production cycles
- Reduces mechanical abrasion in equipment.
Use ConTec EC-60 in all types of manufactured concrete in which the reduction of efflorescence and water permeability is desirable.