Efflorescence Control Agent & Integral Water Repellent for Concrete
ConTec WR-650 integral water-repellant is a highly active powder additive designed to reduce permeability and efflorescence in concrete manufactured products. When used properly this unique formulation chemically reacts and bonds utilizing the alkali properties of concrete to provide long lasting performance.
- Superior water repellence
- Improved soil release properties
- Compatible with other additives
- Improves durability and freeze/thaw resistance
- Greatly reduces efflorescence
- Good alkaline stability
- High activity lowers addition rates
- Inhibits water-wicking.
ConTec WR-650 can be used in a variety of cementitious dry mix applications where the use of conventional water repellants is not feasible or desired. When used in both mortar and masonry units WR-650 provides permanent protection from water infiltration throughout masonry walls.